A Core Private Markets Portfolio Through a Single Allocation
Hamilton Lane Global Private Assets Fund ("GPA") is an evergreen fund designed to provide investors with a diversified exposure to private equity and private credit through a single commitment. GPA seeks to generate capital appreciation over the medium and long term through investments in private assets globally, while solving for some of the challenges of a traditional private markets fund by seeking to offer limited liquidity on a monthly basis to investors.
Unique deal flow and investments
Seeking to provide direct access to private company investments, GPA utilizes Hamilton Lane’s distinct relationship and information advantages.
Investor-friendly fund structure
The Global Private Assets Fund is designed to eliminate the challenges of traditional private markets structures and investing.
Potential to achieve attractive returns
With a larger opportunity set in private markets, GPA seeks to outperform the public equity markets over a long-term investment horizon.
The Hamilton Lane Evergreen Advantage
Hamilton Lane is a leading private markets investment management firm providing innovative solutions to sophisticated investors around the world. Dedicated exclusively to private markets investing for 30 years, we have an extensive platform that drives unique and differentiated investment deal flow and access to best-in-class general partners. The scale of our platform, combined with our investment and portfolio management expertise, enables us to construct diversified portfolios for our investors.
How Can Hamilton Lane help you achieve your investment objectives?
- 30 years of unmatched expertise
- Clients have access to the same investment teams that work with the largest institutions in the world
- Diversify your daily liquidity holdings with a vehicle that employs longer-term leverage to enable possible additional yield potential
- Investment opportunity for potential short-term returns
Share Class Performance
SINCE INCEPTION ANNUALIZED
Target Portfolio Construction
Single allocation exposure to a diverse private assets portfolio.
- Over 65% in fee-efficient investments
- Secondaries offer diversification with over 50 underlying companies
- No primary fund allocation
- Most attractive opportunities in North
- Europe and ROW investments provide global reach and diversification
- Equities can drive long-term capital
- Credit investments can offer downside protection and provide liquidity
- Venture capital access generally achieved through secondary purchases
A Guide to Private Markets
Meeting long-term return objectives is a tall order for any investor. Further confounding the problem for individual investors? A short list of opportunities.
Broader Horizons: The Case for Private Markets Investing
A dynamic and innovative global economy still offers investors plenty of long-term growth opportunities. The caveat: You may want to look beyond public markets.
Beyond 60/40: Allocating to Private Markets
For decades, individual investment portfolios have been governed by a single ratio: 60/40. Conventional wisdom was a portfolio of 60% stocks and 40% bonds.
For previous monthly reports, please visit our archive.