We're proud of our award-winning culture.
Our award-winning culture encourages teamwork and collaboration and provides opportunities for employee development and personal growth. Our culture is supported by competitive benefit and compensation plans, avenues to positively impact the communities in which we work, and opportunities to engage with and learn from coworkers around the world. Each of our employees’ unique skill sets and perspectives drives our success and forms the core of our innovative, client-centric firm.
Best Places to Work in Money Management
Best Places to Work in PA
Why Hamilton Lane?
Discover the opportunity to become part of a world-class, award-winning firm that rewards results and promotes collaboration, co-learning and the belief that we all have the power to make a difference. Join a culture that cultivates long-tenured careers sustained by development, flexibility and engagement.
Commitment to Inclusivity
We believe diverse perspectives lead to informed decisions – decisions that benefit our clients, our employees and our competitive edge. Promoting diversity, equity and inclusion is a core part of our mission to enrich lives and safeguard futures.
We offer a variety of opportunities for our employees to engage in efforts designed to make a difference both internally and externally. These initiatives enable us to further our mission of serving as a better partner to our clients, investing in our employees and giving back to our communities.
- Comprehensive and High Quality Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Options to Meet You and Your Family’s Needs
- Wellbeing Activities and Rewards Program
- Virtual Telemedicine Visits
- Gym Membership Assistance
- Voluntary Supplemental Medical Benefits
- Benefits Advocacy Center
- Bespoke Workplace Flexibility
- 16-Week Fully Paid Parental Leave + New Parent Time Off
- Adoption + Infertility Assistance
- Back Up Child and Adult Care Services
- Nursing Mothers' Travel Support
- Pet Insurance
- Educational Assistance
- Spending/Savings Accounts
- Commuter Benefit
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Student Loan Refinancing + Repayment Program
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.