A Senior Private Credit Opportunities Fund in an Evergreen Structure
Hamilton Lane Senior Credit Opportunities Fund (SCOPE) is an all-weather senior private credit evergreen vehicle intended for investors seeking potential safety and yield during both favorable and unfavorable market conditions. SCOPE offers investors access to a diversified, multi-manager portfolio with immediate capital deployment and the option for monthly liquidity.
Unique deal flow and investments
Seeking to provide direct access to private credit investments, SCOPE utilizes Hamilton Lane’s distinct relationship and information advantages.
Designed for a diverse investor base
The Senior Credit Opportunities Fund is designed to eliminate the challenges of traditional private markets structures and investing.
Potential for safety and yield
Investing in the most senior part of the capital structure to provide stable returns and consistent income.
The Hamilton Lane Evergreen Advantage
Hamilton Lane is a leading private markets investment management firm providing innovative solutions to sophisticated investors around the world. Dedicated exclusively to private markets investing for 30 years, we have an extensive platform that drives unique and differentiated investment deal flow and access to best-in-class general partners. The scale of our platform, combined with our investment and portfolio management expertise, enables us to construct diversified portfolios for our investors.
How Can Hamilton Lane help you achieve your investment objectives?
- 30 years of unmatched expertise
- Clients have access to the same investment teams that work with the largest institutions in the world
- Diversify your daily liquidity holdings with a vehicle that employs longer-term leverage to enable additional yield potential
Share Class Performance
As of 31.08.2023
Target Portfolio Construction
Single allocation exposure to a diverse private assets portfolio.
- Direct credit in the most senior part of the capital structure seeking to provide stable returns through downturns
- Senior secured position may lead to strong recovery rates
- Most attractive opportunities in North America
- Investments in Europe provide global reach and diversification
For previous monthly reports, please visit our archive.