Hamilton Lane is a private, independent firm providing private markets investment management services to investors around the world.
With more than $32 billion in discretionary assets under management along with oversight of an additional $188 billion in advisory assets*, Hamilton Lane is one of the largest allocators of private markets capital in the world.
We provide innovative private markets solutions custom-tailored to the goals and risk profiles of our clients.
- Separate Accounts
- Customized to each individual client and structured as single client vehicles
- Specialized Strategies
- Fund-of-funds, Secondaries, Co-investments, Taft-Hartley, Real Estate
- Distribution management
- Advisory Relationships
- Including due diligence, strategic portfolio planning, monitoring and reporting services
- Reporting & Analytics Solutions
- Detailed portfolio monitoring and reporting services
Hamilton Lane is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Latin America and Asia. We leverage our global resources to provide exceptional client service, local market insight and unique investment opportunities.
We have a global, sophisticated client base that includes public and corporate pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, Taft-Hartley pension plans, financial institutions, insurance companies, foundations, endowments and high net worth individuals. Our clients include a number of the world’s largest institutional investors, as well as many mid-sized and smaller institutions.
* As of September 30, 2014